after an alleged domestic incident with his ex-g | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM Apr 16

Novak Djokovic said beating Milos Raonic in straight sets was a confidence-booster for the rest of the ATP World Tour Finals. Tony Oliva Jersey . Djokovic qualified for Saturdays semi-finals with a closely fought 7-6 (8-6) 7-6 (7-5) victory in which Raonic hit 14 aces and 42 winners.Djokovic, by comparison, managed just two aces and 11 winners, but he prevailed thanks largely to his willingness to engage in long rallies and ability to lure Raonic into unforced errors. Live Tennis: ATP World Tour Finals November 16, 2016, 12:00pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Asked in his post-match press conference if the match would give him extra belief, Djokovic said: It certainly can.He won a lot of points like that against me today - big serve and then forehand - but I knew that Im going to have a couple of opportunities when his serve percentage drops, which happened early in the second set. Djokovic qualified for the semi-finals I thought it was a good performance. I should have maybe been a bit more aggressive in certain points and maybe I was too static in certain points.  Highlights of Novak Djokovic v Milos Raonic from the ATP World Tour Finals In general, this definitely can serve as a great wind in the back for the next match and matches to come.Raonic completed only 58 per cent of his first serves and also struggled on his second, winning just 36 per cent of points. Djokovic speaks to Mark Petchey at the Sky Pad He now needs to beat Dominic Thiem in his final round-robin match, on Thursday, to guarantee his place in Saturdays semi-finals.Raonic said: Emotionally, Im a little bit upset, but it passes over quickly. Its not the kind of format where it stays with you. I have a chance in two days, 36 hours, 48 hours to come back and do better than I did today.I think I did a lot of things well that I hope I can continue into the next match. I hope I can serve a little bit better in the next one.Watch every day of the ATP World Tour Finals, from November 13-20, live on Sky Sports. Full schedule here. Six months half price Upgrade to Sky Sports now to watch Man Utd v Arsenal this Saturday and get the first six months half Also See: That was pulsating tennis Murrays service syndrome over? Shots to watch at the O2 We will get the dream final Matt Belisle Jersey . -- Al Jefferson found a groove just in time for the Charlotte Bobcats. Rod Carew Jersey . After dropping their final six games of December, the Wild opened the new calendar year with four consecutive wins. Following a loss to Colorado on Saturday, Minnesota rebounded the following night to blank Nashville 4-0, but then had the tables turned on them Tuesday. http://www.baseballtwinsprostore.com/twins-harmon-killebrew-jersey/ . 4 Villanova with a 96-68 drubbing on Monday. Wragge hit 9-of-14 from behind the arc, matching Kyle Korvers school record for 3-pointers in a game set in 2003, as Creighton (16-3, 6-1 Big East broke a conference record with 21 treys in the rout. Former Cleveland Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has had his suspension officially lifted by the NFL and is now eligible to sign with any team, a league source told ESPNs Field Yates.The suspension technically ended Tuesday.In June, the NFL suspended Manziel for the first four games of the 2016 season, reportedly for violating the leagues substance abuse policy.The Browns waived Manziel in March, after an alleged domestic incident with his ex-girlfriend.A Texas A&M spokesperson said last month that Manziel, the 2012 Heisman Trophy winner for the Aggies, is taking classes at the university this semester. Miguel Sano Jersey. ormer Buffalo Bills running back Karlos Williams (substance abuse) and linebacker Manny Lawson (personal conduct) also had their four- and two-game suspensions, respectively, officially lifted Tuesday, the source told Yates. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys From China ' ' '