r Christmas over there.It will be a new exp | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM Apr 16

Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson is meeting with Raith Rovers manager Ray McKinnon on Monday. Onitsuka Tiger Online . United agreed a compensation package with the Championship club on Sunday evening, and Sky Sports News HQ understands talks will take place on Monday.Thompson is searching for a replacement for Mixu Paatelainen, who was sacked as boss last week following Uniteds relegation from the Scottish Premiership. Initial contact was made between the clubs on Saturday evening shortly after Raiths 2-1 aggregate defeat to Scottish Cup finalists Hibernian in the promotion play-offs.Despite United having an initial offer rejected, Raith chief executive Eric Drysdale has confirmed McKinnon has been given permission to discuss a move to Tannadice. Ray McKinnon in action for Dundee United during his first season at the club The 45-year-old former midfielder made almost 100 appearances for United during two spells between 1990 and 1998.Drysdale said on Sunday night: Ray wants to listen to what Dundee United have to say and we have agreed to allow this, having reached agreement on a compensation figure should United offer him the post and Ray accepts.The board met pre-match at Easter Road yesterday and Raith Rovers supporters should also be aware that chairman Alan Young and I have met with Ray on Thursday, post-match yesterday, and again this afternoon, and we are doing all we feasibly can to retain the services of our manager.Meanwhile, United caretaker boss Gordon Young believes the chance for a return to Tannadice has come at the right time for McKinnon. Former Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen (l) with Gordon Young Young said: Obviously our paths have crossed in football as happens but I dont know Ray personally. But hes done a terrific job at Raith, absolutely fantastic.I dont know what the situation is for people wanting a job like this but it would be a tremendous opportunity for somebody to start at the bottom and carve a new future.I think there is an opportunity to develop a new philosophy and a new pathway for the club.Its a big challenge to get the club back up at the first attempt but life is about big challenges. But it is a great opportunity to be successful here. Also See: Scottish Championship video Fixtures Table Live on Sky Get Sky Sports Cheap Onitsuka Tiger Shoes Online . Reigning world champion Eve Muirhead of Scotland opened with a 12-2 rout of Winnipegs Jennifer Jones in a battle of teams bound for the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi. Asics Gel Nimbus 17 . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. http://www.kliqplan.com/gel-noosa-tri-8-for-sale.html . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Craig Williams is to take up a short-term contract in Hong Kong to help fill a shortage of lightweight jockeys.The Melbourne-based jockey will take his family to Hong Kong to ride for just over two weeks, commencing at the international meeting on December 11.Injuries and suspensions have resulted in a jockey shortage in Hong Kong throughout December.Williams will complete his Hong Kong stint on December 27 and return to Melbourne for the Moonee Valley meeting on New Years Eve and the New Years day meeting at Flemington.French jockey Alexis Badel and Singapore-based Mauritian jockey Nooresh Juglall will also join the Hong Kong riding ranks on limited contracts.Williams said his family was looking forward to spending Christmas in Hongg Kong. Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Shoes. I was able to accommodate their request and the Hong Kong Jockey Club has been very good in regards to my situation so Ill be able to have the family with me and spend Christmas in Hong Kong, Williams said.Hong Kong is quite unique and the children will be amazed by the city and the lights and the celebration they do for Christmas over there.It will be a new experience and Im delighted Ill be able to share that with them.Before leaving for Hong Kong, Williams has seven rides at Moonee Valley on Friday night and six on Saturday, including Swacadelic in the days feature, the Pakenham Cup. Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys From China ' ' '