oints with a win at Crystal Palace on Saturday Ranieri takes his team to Crystal Palace on Sat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
LAM
LAM Apr 16

Julian Warren is in the hotseat on Soccer Special this Good Friday to keep you up to date with all the action from the Football League. Asics Gel Kinsei 6 Mens . Paul Walsh, Tony Cottee, Neil Mellor and Matt Murray will be in the studio to countdown to kick-off and keep you updated with the latest from League One and League Two.Jeff Stelling will also make an appearance from his charity walk, Men United March. Among the games that will be covered on Friday are Sheffield United v Crewe, Barnsley v Scunthorpe, Colchester v Doncaster and Bristol Rovers v Cambridge.Be sure to tune in to Soccer Special from 2.30pm on Friday on Sky Sports News HQ. Also See: Soccer AM Sunday Supplement Goals on Sunday The FantasyFC Revista Asics Gel Noosa Tri 8 Mens . In Europe, top teams seem to be largely happy with their squads after spending nearly $1 billion in the off-season. And although English league clubs are unlikely to splash cash in January, Arsenal and Chelsea could be tempted to strengthen their squads with new strikers. Mexico Mid Runner Onitsuka Tiger . Louis Rams wide receiver Stedman Bailey last Sunday. The fine is the fourth this season for Goldson. He was fined $30,000 for a hit on the New York Jets Jeff Cumberland in Week 1. http://www.kliqplan.com/ . -- Ryan Getzlaf grabbed the three pucks wrapped in tape and held them up to his chest in the Anaheim Ducks dressing room for a celebration nine seasons in the making.Former Leicester defender Steve Walsh believes his old club are geared to win the Premier League title this season. The Foxes extended their lead at the top of the table to five points following a 1-0 home win over Newcastle United on Monday evening.Walsh, who won the League Cup with Leicester in 1997, believes the manner of their victory over Rafael Benitezs relegation-threatened side will give them a timely lift ahead of the run-in. They grinded out a 1-0 win and its a clean sheet. Its another confidence boost to go into the next game, he told Sky Sports News HQ. Title race predictions Ray Wilkins and Davie Provan make their top of the table picks They are fearless, the players. I think they have dealt with the pressure very well. Its a nice position to be in, but a different kind of pressure from last year.Former Wigan and Norwich defender Walsh says Claudio Ranieris will never have a better opportunity to win the Premier League, and is urging them to go out and secure the prize. Steve Walsh made over 350 league appearances for Leicester between 1986 and 2000 When you get this close, you wonder - will you get another chance like this? I dont know, and itd be great if we could take his opportunity, added Walsh. Buy Onitsuka Tiger. I think were good enough. The squad is good enough - I think we are geared to win it. I dont think theyre looking at second, third or fourth - they are determined to win this now. Claudio Ranieris side can extend their lead to eight points with a win at Crystal Palace on Saturday Ranieri takes his team to Crystal Palace on Saturday, looking to extend their lead to eight points, with second-placed Tottenham not playing until Sunday. Also See: Ranieri praises Leicester spirit Okazaki sends Foxes five clear Arsenal, City out of title race Premier League title predictions Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap Jerseys 2018 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Jerseys From China ' ' '