are worth a look.When loving the Hea | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 6

Paddy Brennan rode his 1,000th winner over jumps in Britain and Ireland when Colins Sister justified favouritism at Warwick. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 . Brennan, who won the Cheltenham Gold Cup on Imperial Commander in 2010, has struck up a very fruitful partnership with Fergal OBrien in recent seasons and he trains Colins Sister.The smart mare cruised through the Thoroughbred Breeders Association Mares Novices Hurdle and the 13-8 favourite powered away after the final flight to win in style. Brennan is set to ride Cue Card as he bids for a third Betfair Chase win at Haydock on Saturday and while the rider is looking forward to that assignment, he was keen to savour another landmark moment in his career.He told Racing UK: Its unbelievable. My ambition ever since I came to England was to ride 1,000 winners and win a Gold Cup and Ive done that now.There are so many people to thank - trainers and, most of all, stable staff.Theres been so many highlights along the way. I never thought I was that blessed with talent, that is genuine, I always felt I had to work extremely hard as people put doubts in my mind all the way through.I love proving people wrong and I love to think Im an example to other young jockeys coming through, you might not be at the top but this is possible.Im looking forward to the weekend but well enjoy today.As well as Cue Card and Imperial Commander, Brennan has ridden such top-class horses as Inglis Drever, Tidal Bay, Khyber Kim and Nacarat.Paddy Brennans Fab FivePaddy Brennan has enjoyed many fine victories in his career so far. Here, Keith Hamer picks out five of the best after the jockey reached 1,000 winners over jumps in Britain and in Ireland.INGLIS DREVER - 2007 LADBROKES WORLD HURDLEBrennan had to be strong and sympathetic at the same time as Inglis Drever regained his staying crown on only his third start since returning from injury that prevented him from bidding for back-to-back victories in 2006. Leading two out, Howard Johnsons star found more to withstand the determined challenge of Mighty Man.HELLO BUD - 2009 Scottish Grand NationalBrennan made full use of Hello Buds abundant stamina by sending Nigel Twiston-Davies evergreen stayer from the start and leading all the way in this four-mile slog. Neither horse nor rider budged even, when Tony McCoy delivered Gone To Lunch with a late flourish that got him within three-quarters of a length at the line.IMPERIAL COMMANDER - 2010 CHELTENHAM GOLD CUPIt had been heralded as a showdown between Paul Nicholls two superstars Kauto Star and Denman, but Brennan went into the race full of confidence. With his mount travelling smoothly throughout, Brennan stormed past Denman from the second-last after Kauto Star had fallen four out and pulled away to score with authority by seven lengths.CUE CARD - 2016 BETFRED BOWLThis victory meant so much as it helped make up for Cue Cards fall three out in the Gold Cup, which meant missing out on a #1million bonus after having won the Betfair Chase and King George VI Chase. Cue Card had the race sewn up two out and Brennan was able to let him coast home in the closing stages and enjoy a tremendous reception.GODS OWN - 2016 BOYLESPORTS CHAMPION CHASEBrennan returned in triumph to his native Ireland as he steered Gods Own to defeat Vautour in the Punchestown two-mile showpiece. Willie Mullins ill-fated ace was sent off the odds-on favourite, but could not match Gods Own, who revelled in the decent conditions to win by two lengths and give Brennan a proud day. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports £10 completely free bet! Cheap Air Max 2017 . -- Bobby Ryan helped the U. Wholesale Air Max Shoes . 10 Texas A&Ms offence dominated as usual against SMU. http://www.airmaxshoescheaponline.com/ .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. Maybe you had the kids today. Or you goofed up and scheduled that family yard sale for Kickoff Week. Or perhaps that destination wedding your uncle booked didnt account for college footballs return.Regardless, you might have missed some of the Saturday action.Well, its your lucky game day. Heres everything you need to know.Kiffin, Alabama go long with 45-6 lead on USCAlabama offensive coordinator Lane Kiffin appears to have found a quarterback in freshman Jalen Hurts, but Hurts had left the game by the time the Crimson Tide built a 39-point lead on Kiffins former team.That didnt stop the offensive coordinator from drawing up a 45-yard pass play from Blake Barnett to Gehrig Dieter, the Crimson Tides final score in a 52-6 win.Running back reunion tourGeorgia running back Nick Chubb missed the final seven games of last season with a knee injury but didnt miss a beat in his return to action. The Bulldogs gave it to him early and often in their win over North Carolina as he totaled 222 yards and two touchdowns on 32 carries. New coach Kirby Smart is happy to have Chubb shouldering the load in Athens.After battling cancer, Pittsburghs James Conner made his triumphant return to college football against Villanova in the Panthers 28-7 win.Conner scored in his 2016 debut in what will be one of the best stories of the year.LSU goes down swingingWisconsin pulled off a huge upset over No. 5 LSU (which you can read about here). The Tigers frustration after throwing a late interception was manifest in a late hit by offensive lineman Josh Boutte on Wisconsin safety DCota Dixon.Stars come out for Michigans blowout winMichigan thumped Hawaii 63-3, and sports icons Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter were there to see it.Not to be outdone, Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh stole the show when he had some words (or punches?) of encouragement for quarterback?Wilton Speight.The kicker hits the truck stickPenn States Joey Julius isnt your normal kicker. Hes 5-foot-10 and 260 pounds and hes been paying attention in tackling drills.I told coach [Brent] Pry dont try to put him in the Big Hit reel on defense, although he probably had the biggest hit of the day, Penn State coach James Franklin said.Upsets alertedKickoff Week started with a few upsets.Life after Dak Prescott got off to an ugly start for Mississippi State. South Alabama upset Mississippi State 21-20, the biggest upset in the last five years, according to FPI, which gave the Jaguars a 2. Cheap Air Max Shoes. .3 percent chance to win the game. Mississippi State missed a 28-yard field goal with :06 left in the game.Western Michigan upset Northwestern, 22-21, marking the 11th straight season a MAC team has defeated a Big Ten team (every year since 2006).With LSUs loss to Wisconsin, it was the first time since 1972 that two top-5 teams lost on the opening weekend, according to Stats & Info. Back then, No. 1 Nebraska fell to unranked UCLA and No. 4 Arkansas lost to No. 8 USC.Kick Six, The SequelLook, dont feel bad OU, its happened to some great programs. Alabama got it. Florida State got it. And now, the Sooners have fallen victim to the Kick Six.Hey you, grab your uniTalk about calling for reinforcements.Navy starting QB Tago Smith was injured in the first half against Fordham. With Smith out for the remainder, Will Worth took over, but it was freshman Malcolm Perry who got the biggest surprise.At this point, Perry is just suited up for depth, but has not played yet.Ryan Lochte, the Warriors and Lee Corso riding a tigerCheck out the best GameDay signs from Kickoff Week.Great QBs have great memoriesSome football wounds dont heal, as former California quarterback Aaron Rodgers made clear as the guest picker on ESPNs College GameDay.Rodgers picked Texas over Notre Dame, adding I love the underdog. And also Mack is not there anymore [so] I can pick Texas again.Some might recall that in 2004 Texas coach Mack Brown lobbied hard for his team to be promoted in the national rankings so it could eclipse Rodgers and Cal in the BCS standings and thereby earn a Rose Bowl berth. His gambit worked, and Rodgers - and Cal fans - have never forgotten.Rodgers also noted he couldnt pick USC to beat Alabama. The Trojans handed Cal its only regular season loss in 2004, a 23-17 nail biter. -- Ted MillerKickoff Weeks best photosIf a picture is worth 1,000 words, these photos of the weekends best moments, including South Alabama quarterback Dallas Davis hurdle in the Jaguars upset of Mississippi State, are worth a look.When loving the Head Ball Coach goes wrongMeanwhile, the University of Florida will honor Steve Spurrier tonight by naming the field at the Swamp after him. One fan is already ahead of the game in honoring the Head Ball Coach. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '