.It was a memorable night for Westbrook, whose teammates all dressed up | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 5

VANCOUVER, British Columbia -- The Chicago Blackhawks got to celebrate twice Saturday night. White Air Max 90 Shoes .Not bad for a team down three goals after 40 minutes.Marian Hossa scored late in overtime, capping a rally to overcome a three-goal deficit that gave the Blackhawks a 4-3 victory over the Vancouver Canucks.Hossa scored after Jonathan Toews apparent winner 31 seconds into OT was overturned on a video review that showed Chicago to be offside.Its tough, Chicago goalie Scott Darling said. You get that sigh of relief and all of a sudden its taken back from you.Hossa then beat Jacob Markstrom low blocker side 4:04 into OT for his 11th goal of the season.That came after Ryan Hartman tied it with 4:14 left in regulation following goals from Artemi Panarin and Vinnie Hinostroza earlier in the third. The 22-year-old Hinostroza got his first NHL points with a goal and two assists.We didnt panic, Hossa said. We knew there was still 20 minutes left and this team is able to score three goals in a period.Loui Eriksson, Bo Horvat and Brandon Sutter scored for Vancouver, which got 28 stops from Markstrom.Tough one, Canucks captain Henrik Sedin said. Getting a point against the Blackhawks should be a good thing for us, but tonight we should have had two.After Toews score was overruled, an end-to-end extra period continued. Darling stopped one chance by Vancouvers Markus Granlund, and then Sedin sent a shot off the post. The Blackhawks Patrick Kane was stopped on a breakaway before Darling came up with huge stops on Eriksson and Sutter, and then Horvat ripped another chance just wide.Thats probably the most exciting overtime Ive been a part of, Horvat said.Vancouver led 3-0 after two periods behind strong defensive play, but the Blackhawks got on the board 2:53 into the third when Panarin one-timed a cross-ice pass from Kane for his seventh of the season a few seconds after a Vancouver penalty expired. Hossa also came close to scoring on the power play on a shot that hit the post.Chicago cut the deficit 1:13 later when Hinostroza, playing the 17th game of his career, stepped around defenseman Alexander Edler before scoring on his own rebound.Bryan Campbell also hit the post while the Blackhawks outshot the Canucks 17-3 in the third period, but Chicago didnt tie it until Hinostroza set up Hartman for his fourth of the season.Its a tremendous comeback, Blackhawks coach Joel Quenneville said. We didnt have anything going for two periods, we didnt generate much, didnt have any traffic.We got one and got a little excited.Eriksson scored on a power play in the first period, and Horvat made it 2-0 with 2:57 left in the second while killing a penalty. Alexandre Burrows stripped Toews at the Canucks blue line and chipped the puck ahead to Horvat, who beat Darling on a breakaway for his sixth goal.Sutter made it 3-0 later in the second off a feed from Sedin following a dump that eluded Chicago defenseman Michal Kempny. It was Sutters fifth goal and fourth in four games.Game notes Darling stopped 24 shots. ... Canucks G Ryan Miller, who sat Thursday against the Coyotes with the flu, was well enough to dress as the backup. ... Vancouvers Derek Dorsett sat out after injuring his shoulder in the first period Thursday. He joined fellow F Jannik Hansen (fractured rib) and S Christopher Tanev (lower body) on the shelf.UP NEXTBlackhawks: Continue their season-high seven-game road trip Monday night against Edmonton.Canucks: Open a three-game trip Wednesday night at Arizona. Cheap Air Max 90 China . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Nike Air VaporMax 2018 . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.cheapairmax90sale.com/ . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. OKLAHOMA CITY -- For decades, basketball players have dreamed of being like Mike.Thunder guard Russell Westbrook really is like Mike.So says Mike himself.Basketball great Michael Jordan inducted Westbrook into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame on Thursday night and heaped high praise on Westbrook, one of the most visible and accomplished Jordan Brand athletes.I am truly a fan of his, said Jordan, the six-time NBA champion and five-time MVP. When I watch him play, I see a lot of resemblance of his passion for the game of basketball, the way I played the game of basketball.Westbrook is a two-time All-Star MVP and was the 2014-15 scoring champion. Last season, he posted 18 triple-doubles. This season, he has three triple-doubles and is averaging a Jordan-esque 31.8 points per game.Even with all that, Westbrook declined when asked to compare himself to Jordan, instead focusing on how fortunate he feels to have built a relationship with him.Michaels obviously the best that ever played the game, Westbrook said. Hes done so many things for the game of basketball, so many ways and broken so many barriers for guys like myself to be able to go out and compete at a high level, so it means a lot in that aspect. Off the court, hes carried a great brand. Its something I eventually want to do when Im done.Jordan commended Westbrook for re-signing with the Thunder after Kevin Durant left and signed with the Golden State Warriors.Im not here to try to bash aanyone thats not here, Jordan said, drawing laughter from the crowd at the Cox Convention Center. Red Air Max 90 2018. Everybody has a choice. Im not saying you dont have a choice. Everybody has a choice, and when I saw that he chose to stay here in Oklahoma, I was so proud.Westbrook appreciated the fact that Jordan, the current Charlotte Hornets owner, answered Thunder owner Clay Bennetts call to attend.M.J.s one of those guys -- obviously, Im a part of his brand, and hes a guy that respects you and the things that you do, Westbrook said. He took time out of his day to come all the way to Oklahoma City to do this for me is an amazing honor. Im happy to have him here.In 2015, Westbrook won the NBAs Community Assist Award for his philanthropic efforts. He has opened several reading rooms, providing books for kids in low-income areas. Westbrook served at his WhyNot Foundations annual Thanksgiving Dinner at the Boys and Girls Club on Tuesday. Jordan specifically mentioned Westbrooks off-the-court accomplishments as a reason he was proud to be the presenter.It was a memorable night for Westbrook, whose teammates all dressed up and attended the banquet.Its an unbelievable honor to go in, he said. Its definitely a blessing. Its something that you wont forget.---Follow Cliff Brunt on Twitter: www.twitter.com/CliffBruntAP . Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '