football, players, what they need, what they d | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 5

A social media protest against Reebok, the UFCs exclusive apparel provider, has evidently cost former heavyweight champion Fabricio Werdum a commentating job. Youth Rangers Jerseys .Earlier this week, Werdum, 39, posted an Instagram image in which a Nike logo was added onto a photo of him in a Reebok uniform.Attached to the image, Werdum wrote in Portuguese that he is not generic.In another Instagram post on Friday, Werdum stated he had been terminated from his role as a UFC broadcaster in Latin America, due to his criticism of Reebok.I just want to make everything clear about my post of Nike and Reebok, Werdum wrote. I did this to protest about the sponsorship. Before Reebok got into UFC, all the fighters used to do a lot of money with other sponsors, including me, and now they paying me only $5,000 per fight.I didnt get penalized because I have no contract with [Reebok], but they cut me out of the TV broadcast.UFC officials did not immediately respond to requests for comment.Werdum (21-6-1) is scheduled to face Cain Velasquez at UFC 207 on Dec. 30. Under the terms of the UFC-Reebok deal, which was signed in 2014, Werdum is eligible to receive $10,000 per fight. As a champion, he made $40,000 in a May fight against Stipe Miocic.Many UFC athletes have complained about the Reebok deal, which effectively banned outside sponsors from entering the Octagon. Fighters are still allowed to sign independent sponsors, but are heavily restricted on where and when they can wear different clothing companies. Green Rangers Jerseys . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Womens Rangers Jerseys . Neymar curled home a free kick from just outside the area to put the 2014 World Cup host ahead in the 44th minute. Three minutes after the break, a simple through pass from Paulinho freed Oscar and the Chelsea star rounded goalkeeper Jung Sung-ryong to extend Brazils lead. http://www.authenticrangersshopnhl.com/ .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Melbourne Victorys loss could be Brisbane Roars gain, with John Aloisi poised to steal one of the countrys most prolific young strikers from under Kevin Muscats nose.Former Victory youth captain Joey Katebian is on trial with the Roar and will get the chance to prove he deserves an A-League contract in Fridays pre-season clash with Western Sydney on the Gold Coast.Katebian, 20, was cut by Victory in May to pursue other opportunities despite a stunning goal-per-game scoring record at state-league level.In 41 games for Victorys youth team in NPL Victoria over the last two years, Katebian scored 40 times - but his only taste of A-League action for the club was a few minutes off the bench against the Central Coast Mariners late last year.Aloisi, who worked closely with Katebian during his time as a youth mentor at Victory prior to joining Brisbane, reckons hes got his hands on a potential gem.I know Joey well froom my time at Victory, Aloisi said. Adidas Rangers Jerseys. Having played as a striker before, I can see when someone is a goalscorer. Hes a natural goalscorer.Weve got him up here for a week to see how he fits in, not so much as a player but within the squad, to see if he will suit us.The opportunitys there for him and its a good opportunity.The Roar needs a reliable back-up option to striker Jamie Maclaren, having released import frontman Jean Carlos Solorzano and the versatile Henrique during the off-season.But Aloisi stopped short of claiming Victory had made a mistake by letting Katebian go.Everyone has different opinions on football, players, what they need, what they dont, he said.Im sure that people will say that when we lose players its a big mistake.Kevin Muscat knows what hes doing. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '