that has been many years in the making. After his fight of the year contender | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 4

LONDON -- Nicolas Mahut and Pierre-Hugues Herbert beat Julien Benneteau and Edouard Roger-Vasselin 6-4, 7-6 (1), 6-3 to win Wimbledon on Saturday in the first all-French Grand Slam mens doubles final of the Open era. Authentic Patriots Jerseys .The victory gives Mahut a happier memory from the grass-court tournament where he lost the longest match in tennis history, 70-68 in the fifth set against John Isner in the first round of singles in 2010.We talk a lot about this match already. Im very proud of it, Mahut said, referring to the contest that lasted more than 11 hours, spread over three days. But now its something different. Now I can come in the press conference as a Wimbledon champion. Its great.This is the second major title together for the top-seeded team of Mahut and Herbert, who won the US Open last year.Theyre only the second pair of Frenchmen to earn the doubles trophy at the All England Club in the Open era, which began in 1968. Arnaud Clement and Michael Llodra won Wimbledon in 2007.Benneteau and Roger-Vasselin won the 2014 French Open doubles championship.Mahut knows Benneteau and Roger-Vasselin rather well, having won ATP doubles titles with each of them in the past. Mahut and Benneteau had success together as teens, collecting seven junior doubles titles in 1999. Patriots Jerseys Online . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. Cheap Patriots Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. http://www.cheappatriotsjerseysauthentic.net/ . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. Light heavyweight titlist Juergen Braehmer and former titleholder Nathan Cleverly were scheduled to meet in 2011 in London, but an eye injury forced Braehmer to withdraw from the fight. Last year they were close to another deal to meet, but Cleverly opted for a different fight.Now they are once again set to square off. Braehmer will make the seventh defense of his secondary 175-pound world title against Cleverly on Oct. 1 at the Jahnsportforum in Neubrandenburg, Germany, Team Sauerland announced on Friday.Were delighted to have finally made this fight, promoter Kalle Sauerland said. This is a fight people have been talking about for the last five years, and Im sure it will live up to everybodys expectations. Fans should prepare for an explosive fight and a great night of action in Neubrandenburg.Braehmer (48-2, 35 KOs), a 37-year-old southpaw from Germany, is also happy to finally get the opponent he has wanted for quite some time.In boxing you can never say never, Braehmer said. This is a fight the fans have wanted to see for a long time, and Im happy its finally happening. I look forward to meeting Nathan Cleverly in the ring at the Jahnsportforum and proving once and for all who is the better boxer.Cleverly is a good fighter. He is a former world champion, and I believe he is still one of the best light heavyweights in the world. He has a very exciting offensive style, which Im sure will make for a great matchup. I will be expecting a tough fight.Cleverly (29-3, 15 KOs), of Wales, held a light heavyweight title from 2011 to 2013 before getting knocked out by Sergey Kovalev. He is 1-2 in his past three fights butt is coming off a highly competitive and exciting decision loss to Andrzej Fonfara in October in which they set various division CompuBox records. Cheap Patriots Store. This fight has been destined to happen and I cant wait now, the 29-year-old Cleverly said. Its finally here -- Juergen and I will finally go to battle, and Im looking forward to the challenge. Ive had a good recovery period and rest since the Fonfara fight and I feel fantastic. Ive had a few niggles and injuries over the last couple of fights, but Ive recovered from them. Im invigorated and Im ready to strike again on the world scene and become a two-time world champion.Juergen is a great champion. Hes a puncher that has pedigree that stretches back all the way to the amateurs. Hes a proper professional and a credit to the game. Its like the old dog fighting the young dog, experience vs. youth, but Im 29 in my eighth world title fight so I have a bagful of experience of my own and I know what I have to do. I am going into the champions backyard, and I need to rip the title off him, and thats what I intend to do.Said Eddie Hearn of Matchroom Boxing, Cleverlys promoter. Im delighted to deliver a world title shot for Nathan in a fight that has been many years in the making. After his fight of the year contender with Fonfara, we have been looking at the big fights only, and Braehmer was always the target. Its a fight that Nathan fancies and has wanted for a long time. I believe that on Oct. 1, Britain will have another world champion. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '