Kline off waivers from the New England Pat | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 4

Visiting Australian jockey Craig Williams has notched a double at the Happy Valley meeting in Hong Kong. Elite Saints Jerseys .Melbournes premier rider is on a short contract in Hong Kong to help with a lack of lightweight riders because of suspensions and injuries.Although he has ridden many times at Sha Tin, Williams has been an infrequent visitor to Happy Valley and last rode a winner at the midweek venue in 2005.His two wins on Wednesday night came aboard the Tony Millard-trained Cloud Nine and Chris Sos Travel Ambassador.I love riding in Hong Kong, Williams told the Hong Kong Jockey Club.The skills I learnt here along with my experiences in Europe helped me to five championships back in Australia, so it is always special to come back.I dont get the chance to ride at Happy Valley too often and I know its been a while since I won here but I loved being back.Douglas Whyte also rode a double at his last meeting for the year with the multiple champion jockey to serve a one-month suspension for his ride on second-placed Scales Of Justice in the Kingston Town Stakes in Perth last Saturday week.Whyte was hit with the ban for failing to ride the horse out to the line in the Group One race in which Stratum Star came with late sprint to win by a nose. Throwback Saints Jerseys . -- An ugly goal by Nick Bonino helped the Anaheim Ducks overcome the defensive-minded Phoenix Coyotes on a night when their ragged power play continued to struggle. Camo Saints Jerseys .C. -- Al Jefferson joked that he feels he can score from anywhere on the court. http://www.officialsaintsnflauthenticshop.com/ .Y. - Free agent outfielder Jacoby Ellsbury, fresh off winning the World Series with Boston, reached agreement with the rival New York Yankees on a seven-year contract worth about $153 million, a person familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday night. NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- The Tennessee Titans have signed cornerback Cody Riggs less than a week after waiving him.The team announced the move Tuesday. Riggs returned to the Titans one day after the team announced it had waived quarterback Alex Tanney.Riggs played 11 games for the Titans as a rookie last season. He played in three preseason games with the Titans and had five tackles, one intercepttion and a special-teams tackle. Youth Saints Jerseys. The Titans had waived Riggs on Thursday after claiming offensive lineman Josh Kline off waivers from the New England Patriots.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: https://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '