double.Four consecutive triple-double | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 3

Its back to school, folks!College football kicks off this week, and luckily for the Connecticut football team, the Huskies had a little extra support in the stands. Puma By Rihanna Comprar . Members of the UConn womens basketball team, including Kia Nurse, Napheesa Collier, Saniya Chong, Katie Lou Samuelson and Crystal Dangerfield among others.Im not saying that UConn pulled out a 24-21 win over Maine because the womens basketball team was in the stands, but Im not not saying that, either.Lets be honest, it probably helped a little bit. Puma Rihanna Negra . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. Gel Lyte v Blancas . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. http://www.buscomejor.com/basket-puma-heart-patent.html . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook recorded his fourth consecutive triple-double and ninth of the season Wednesday in the Thunders 126-115 overtime win?over the Washington Wizards.Westbrook entered the game needing only four rebounds to maintain his triple-double average. He accomplished that in the first quarter, making him the first player since Oscar Robertson to average a triple-double into December.Wednesdays final tally: 35 points, 14 rebounds and 11 assists.Uhhh, yeah, Thunder guard Victor Oladipo said when asked if hes ever amazed by Westbrook. Ill be out there, and some of the things he does are unreal, bro.Westbrook struggled shooting for most of the game, hitting only seven of his first 28 shots. But with 8.5 seconds remaining, he hit a step-back 3-pointer that sent the game into overtime. In the extra frame, Westbrook outscored the Wizards 14-10, hitting four of his six attempts in overtime and finishing 12-of-35 from the field.Never stop believing in yourself and the capabilities of doing what you can do on the basketball floor, Westbrook said. Regardless of if Im missing shots, there are other ways I can impact the game, and I try to find a way to insert myself throughout the game.Said coach Billy Donovan, When he goes through difficulties, he focuses more, and I think thats reaally unique. Nimbus 17 Hombre Baratas. The Thunder led by as many as 16 but fell behind by seven with 3:32 remaining. Westbrook sparked the comeback, tipping in a missed shot, setting up Andre Roberson for a 3, setting up Oladipo for a jumper, hitting a layup and capping the run with the 3.In overtime, Westbrook started his scoring by beating Otto Porter Jr. and Kelly Oubre Jr. on a missed Thunder free throw, which he put back. He continued by closing the Wizards with a flurry of jump shots.For me, every play matters, Westbrook said. You have to see whats going on in the game, and you can always impact the game in different ways. Thats the type of player I am, trying to find ways to impact the game, whatever is going on.Center Enes Kanter joked, I gotta start boxing him out. Hes not leaving any rebounds for the bigs.Through 20 games, Westbrook is averaging 31.2 points, 10.5 rebounds and 11.3 assists. The Thunder are 7-2 when he records a triple-double.Four consecutive triple-doubles ties the longest streak of his career, a feat he pulled off during the 2014-15 season. This is the 46th triple-double of Westbrooks career, placing him alone in sixth all time, ahead of?LeBron James. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '