from the Brock family to use the Brock name and I would have that seen as a memorial | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Dec 1

/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal">West Coast coach Adam Simpson says his midfield brigade will need to stand tall in the stoppages if they are to beat Hawthorn in Friday nights AFL clash at Domain Stadium. 

Adidas Danny DeKeyser Jersey/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> .The Eagles have copped 46-point hammerings in their past two matches against Hawthorn - including last years grand final.On both occasions, Hawthorns midfield got on top to give their side a sizeable advantage in the inside-50m count.The Hawks won that key stat 59-40 on grand final day, before recording a whopping 68-34 advantage when they beat the Eagles in round two.Simpson said his team cant afford to simply rely on ruckman Nic Naitanui to give them the edge in the midfield battle.Instead, hard work and scrapping for every possession is what Simpson wants to see.The past two or three times weve played Hawthorn theyve beaten us in that area, Simpson said of the stoppages battle.We know Nics important for us, and Scott Lycetts growing as a player.But I think we probably lowered our colours the past two or three times weve played them around the midfield and in the ruck battle.So thats a big challenge for us this week. But I think were good enough.West Coast boast a formidable forward line featuring Coleman medallist Josh Kennedy, mobile forward Jack Darling, and Mark LeCras.But Simpson said his side would struggle unless they gave their forwards enough supply.Ladder leaders Hawthorn could slip to as low as fourth if they lose to West Coast.The Eagles sit in sixth spot, but will need to beat Hawthorn and Adelaide in the final two rounds to have any chance of snaring a top-four berth.Simpson says Hawthorn are still the benchmark of the competition, and predicts Friday nights match will be played at a finals-like intensity.Naitanui was the hero last week when his goal in the dying seconds lifted West Coast to a one-point win over GWS.But Simpson is adamant the team havent been basking in the glow of that victory all week.We calmed down pretty quickly, Simpson said.By the time we got to the airport it was business as usual.It was a fantastic game - one for the ages for us, and our club. But weve moved on pretty quick.The Eagles were forced to make two changes this week.Tom Barrass (shin soreness) and Simon Tunbridge (suspended) were forced out, with Lewis Jetta and Jackson Nelson handed recalls.Hawthorn named an unchanged line-up from the team that beat North Melbourne by 39 points last week. Cheap Adidas Red Wings Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> . -- On the field, it was business as usual for Jameis Winston and No. Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com//>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Holden Racing Teams loss of factory support is the result of poor decisions by the teams owner, an ex-Holden motorsport boss has claimed.John Crennan, who guided the HRT and Holden Special Vehicles (HSV) operations for two decades from 1991, says Walkinshaw Racing boss Ryan Walkinshaw is to blame for the decline of Supercars most successful team.On Tuesday, Holden announced they would only provide factory funding for the Triple Eight Race Engineering outfit owned by Roland Dane from next year onwards.It brings an end to a 26-year relationship between Holden and Walkinshaw Racing which resulted in six drivers championships and seven Bathurst 1000 wins.Crennan says Walkinshaw has made monumental mistakes since inheriting ownership of the team following the death of his father Tom in 2010.Crennan, who is currently working as a consultant for American giant Roger Penskes Australian operations, says among Walkinshaws mistakes is an outspoken presence on social media and not moving from England to Australia to oversee operations.He also says the poaching of respected team manager Adrian Burgess ffrom Danes team in 2013 put Walkinshaw in his fellow Englishmans crosshairs. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Authentic/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal">. His appointment of Adrian Burgess created an intense enemy in Roland Dane whose experience, influence and guile to my mind was always going to see a monster come back at some point, Crennan told motorsports website Speedcafe.com.It worried me at the time and I thought there would be a reset on that at some point.In the wake of Holdens announcement, Walkinshaw has committed to racing a two-car team in next years Supercars championship.While partnering with a new manufacturer, such as Japanese brand Toyota, has been mooted, Crennan believes associating the team with the name of legendary driver Peter Brock could be the key going forward.I would be seeking to gain permission from the Brock family to use the Brock name and I would have that seen as a memorial to Peter Brock so that the Brock name could live on with his connection to HDT (Holden Dealer Team) and HRT, Crennan said. Cheap NFL Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap Jerseys From China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Wholesale Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> NFL Cheap Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> ' ' '