Gucci Mane night at the Hawks Philips | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
cx888
cx888 Dec 1

Lleyton Hewitt wont stand in Nick Kyrgioss way if Australian tenniss walking headline makes good on his promise to pursue a professional basketball career. Wholesale Heat Jerseys .Kyrgios gave Australia a dream start to the World Group playoff against Slovakia on Friday before reminding fans he only had a five-year window to help win back the Davis Cup.Kyrgioss 6-3 6-2 6-4 victory over Andrej Martin on Friday earned Australia a 1-0 lead in Sydney before Bernard Tomic made it 2-0 with a 7-6 (7-5) 6-4 6-4 win over Jozef Kovalik.But Kyrgioss clinical display was overshadowed by another vow to leave tennis behind for his other sporting love.Im only playing for another four, five years, he mumbled when asked about Australias long-term prospects with he and Tomic spearheading the team.Kyrgios pledge comes after the controversial star raised eyebrows last month when he revealed to the New York Times he planned on retiring by age 27.Kyrgios also teased his Twitter followers with a promise to quit tennis if hed won the US Open this month.Hewitt is unsure how serious Kyrgioss threats are.Hes probably having fun with you guys. I think he gets a bit of a laugh from some of the stuff you write and he throws it out there, said the Australian captain.Hewitt, though, admitted he hoped Kyrgios would stick around - but only if his heart was in it.As long as hes playing top quality tennis, he said.But you dont want him playing tennis for the wrong reasons, either. A lot can happen in four or five years. Hes only 21.Tomic, who often plays basketball with Kyrgios, said his teammate had been invited to feature in the NBA All Stars celebrity game next year.Hopefully he can score a few points there. Nick is very good at basketball. Very good, Tomic said.Asked if he felt Kyrgios could make a career of basketball, Hewitt said: Well, put it this way. He destroys (Gael) Monfils - and Monfils can play.Never a dull moment, Kyrgios also had to overcome a nose bleed during the third set of his win over Martin and couldnt help but take a pot shot at world No.1 Novak Djokovic after refusing to let the distraction stop him.Djokovic was criticised for taking a medical time-out to have his toes taped while trailing Stan Wawrinka by two sets to one and a service break in last weeks US Open final.Kyrgios opted only to have running repairs, with tissues placed in his nostril during a changeover before he completed his straight-sets win.Im not like trying to do a Novak at the US Open, he said.Like, Ive got a blood nose, mate. Ive got to fix it. I cant play with blood coming out of my nose.I mean, I want to play. I dont want to take breaks. It was tough. It breaks the momentum. Obviously, the other guy doesnt really know whats going on either.I want to get the match going as quickly as possible as anyone. I dont want to hang around.Not on Friday and not for more than five years, it seems. Cheap Heat Jerseys Authentic . Gerald Green and Miles Plumlee? Green had bounced around the NBA when he wasnt playing overseas. The Pacers gave up on Plumlee after just one season. Now Green and Plumlee are key cogs in the Suns surprising breakout season. Cheap Heat Jerseys . Its sharpness matched my mind. This was no night to go to sleep. http://www.cheapheatjerseys.com/ . -- Josh Sterk scored once and set up two more as the Oshawa Generals edged the visiting Belleville Bulls 3-2 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. ATLANTA -- Rapper Gucci Mane took full advantage of the Kiss Cam while attending an NBA game in his hometown of Atlanta, using his scoreboard appearance to pop the question to girlfriend Keyshia Kaoir.Video of the proposal on Tuesday night shows Gucci Mane, whose real name is Radric Davis, getting down on one knee and presenting Kaoir with a sizable ring after the couple was shown on the scoreboard in a heart-shaped frame. The model and fitness gurru quickly said yes and was given with a bouquet of roses from the Atlanta Hawks mascot. Cheap Miami Heat Jerseys. Tuesday was dubbed Gucci Mane night at the Hawks Philips Arena. The rapper performed at halftime.It seems the only drawback to the night for Gucci Mane was the game, which the Hawks lost to the New Orleans Pelicans 112-94. Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys ' ' '