when I started the season. But as I learned more about stealing bases | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 29

Lewis Hamilton continued the momentum from his Austin win last weekend by setting the pace in first practice at the Mexican GP, with Nico Rosberg only seventh. Ciabatte Ugg Vendita Online . Both Hamilton and Rosberg set their quickest laps on the medium tyres but were seven tenths apart on pace. Hamilton, who realistically needs to keep winning over the final month of the season to have a chance of retaining his title, was less than a tenth quicker than Ferraris Sebastian Vettel but Mercedes ominously set their quickest times on the mediums, the slowest tyre in use. Mexican GP talking pointsThere had been just one tenths between Hamilton and Rosberg at the start of the session but the Briton made a big improvement towards the end of his stint on mediums and wound up over half a second quicker than his team-mate with a best time of 1:20.914.Championship leader Rosberg was shuffled down to seventh as the Ferraris (softs), Force Indias (supersofts) and Williams Valtteri Bottas (softs) all made up ground on quicker compounds. Lewis Hamilton says hes just focusing on himself and not title rival Nico Rosberg ahead of this weekends Mexican GP. But Hamiltons pace on the slowest tyre was a warning shot for the rest of the field.As in Austin, Red Bull experienced a low-key P1 with Daniel Ricciardo taking the softs to eighth place, 0.8s behind Mercedes.How Rosberg can win title on SundayBut team-mate Max Verstappens weekend began in troubled fashion as the Dutchman lost half of the session after his rear brakes caught fire.We had an issue with the rear brakes overheating, Red Bull team boss Christian Horner told Sky F1. We had an energy-recovery setting that we were trying that got the brakes a bit out of control and it damaged a couple of the electrical looms. That caused a bit of downtime to get that fixed. Alex Zanardi talks to Marc Priestley about his life changing accident. Watch the full version this weekend during our Mexican GP coverage on Sky Sports F1 Saubers Felipe Nasr caused a mid-session red flag when part of his front wing disintegrated down the straight after breaking it on one of the circuits high kerbs.Mexican GP Practice One timesheet1. Lewis Hamilton, Mercedes, Medium tyres, 1:20.9142. Sebastian Vettel, Ferrari, Soft tyres, + 0.0793. Kimi Raikkonen, Ferrari, Soft tyres, + 0.1584. Sergio Perez, Force India, Supersoft tyres, + 0.2865. Nico Hulkenberg, Force India, Supersoft tyres, + 0.4956. Valtteri Bottas, Williams, Soft tyres, + 0.5337. Nico Rosberg, Mercedes, Medium tyres, + 0.7598. Daniel Ricciardo, Red Bull, Soft tyres, + 0.8139. Felipe Massa, Williams, Soft tyres, + 0.92210. Daniil Kvyat, Toro Rosso, Soft tyres, + 1.30111. Romain Grosjean, Haas, Soft tyres, + 1.58612. Carlos Sainz, Toro Rosso, Medium tyres, + 1.64913. Marcus Ericsson, Sauber, Supersoft tyres, + 1.80914. Max Verstappen, Red Bull, Used soft tyres, + 1.96315. Esteban Gutierrez, Haas, Soft tyres, + 1.99616. Fernando Alonso, McLaren, Used medium tyres, + 2.17517. Felipe Nasr, Sauber, Used supersoft tyres, + 2.17518. Jenson Button, McLaren, Soft tyres, + 2.42819. Kevin Magnussen, Renault, Medium tyres, + 2.64220. Esteban Ocon, Manor, Used soft tyres, + 3.16921. Jolyon Palmer, Renault, Medium tyres, + 3.18322. Pascal Wehrlein, Manor, Used medium tyres, + 3.436Dont miss the Mexican GP on Sunday evening. The race is live at 7pm on Sky Sports F1; Watch with a NOW TV day pass - £6.99, no contract Also See: Whens the Mexican GP on Sky F1? Mexican GP talking points The Formula 1 Gossip Column Watch the race weekend on NOW TV Ugg Con Fiocco Grigi . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Ugg Alti Neri . Once again, DeLaet finished tied for second at a PGA Tour stop on the weekend, this time at the Waste Management Phoenix Open. The pride of Weyburn, Sask. http:///.../ugg-con-fiocco.html . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies will try to build on their walk-off win Friday night and clinch their series with the San Diego Padres on Saturday.The Rockies scored three runs in the ninth inning against Padres closer Brandon Maurer for an 8-7 victory. The winning hit was a pinch-single off the center-field wall by Daniel Descalso.The veteran infielders playing time has increased dramatically in the wake of shortstop Trevor Storys season-ending thumb injury on July 30. Descalso, who turns 30 next month, is in the final season of a two-year, $3.6 million contract after four full seasons with the St. Louis Cardinals.With St. Louis, Descalso played in 44 postseason games -- 25 more than the Rockies in their history -- including nine World Series games.Hes a winning player, Rockies manager Walt Weiss said. Thats why we brought him in. One of the few guys in (the clubhouse) thats played in World Series.Descalso hit just .205 with a .607 OPS in 101 games and 185 at-bats last year. But this season, he has made 55 starts and has 206 at-bats in 85 games and is hitting .272 with an .820 OPS. With runners in scoring position this season, Descalso is hitting .415 (22-for-53) with 32 RBI.Descalso said he spent time in the offseason studying the swings of several players, including Josh Donaldson, the reigning Most Valuable Player in the American League, Mookie Betts and former Cardinals teammate Matt Carpenter, and talking with former Cardinals teammate Jon Jay, now a member of the Padres.I just found a swing that I can repeat and that I feel confident in, said Descalso, whose swing is more rhythmic because he begins it after some motion with his hands that he lacked last year. It has just allowed me to simplify my at-bats and just worry about getting good pitches to hit and putting good swings on it instead of worrying about whats wrong with my swing and my timing. Its just put me in a simpler mind set and simpler approach.Jon Gray, who is 9-8 with a 4.69 ERA, will start for the Rockies. He lost his last start on Sept. 10 in San Diego, giving up six runs (five earned) in four innings.Weiss said after that outing, Gray and pitching coach Steve Foster and bullpen coach Darren Holmes worked on some minor mechanical things. Ugg Con Fiocco. Ots more about timing issues over the rubber, Weiss said. Thats one of the things Jon has to really be in tune with. That affects his slider. When he doesnt have his slider, it makes it tough for him.His sliders a wipeout pitch, but its been inconsistent at times this year. When he has that pitch, everything else kind of falls in place for him and he can be dominant. So, hopefully, we got that rectified.Gray is 1-2 with a 3.75 ERA in four starts against the Padres this year, including a June outing at Coors Field where he allowed three runs (one earned) in seven innings. Gray is 6-2 with a 4.82 ERA in 13 starts at Coors Field this season.Edwin Jackson will start for the Padres. Hes 4-5 with a 5.32 ERA in 18 games, including 10 starts.Two starts ago, the well-traveled Jackson, 33, made a mechanical adjustment to the end of his delivery. He then worked seven scoreless innings against Boston on Sept. 5, striking out 11, the most by a Padres pitcher this season, and allowing four hits and two walks while getting the victory in San Diegos 2-1 win.On Sept. 11, Jackson allowed two runs in six innings against the Rockies but wasnt involved in the decision as the Padres lost 3-2 in 10 innings.Padres first baseman Wil Myers hit his 25th homer on Friday, a two-run shot in the first inning. Myers joined Mike Trout as the only major leaguers with at least 25 doubles, 25 homers and 25 stolen bases this year. Myers, who has 26 doubles and 25 stolen bases, is the first Padres first baseman to reach those three milestones.Its something thats definitely pretty cool, Myers said. I definitely didnt have that goal in mind when I started the season. But as I learned more about stealing bases, it kind of became one.Myers also became the third first baseman in major league history to have 25 or more doubles, homers and stolen bases in a season. Jeff Bagwell and Joe Carter are the others. Cheap NFL JerseysCheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From ChinaCheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys China NFL Cheap Jerseys' ' '