affect my Olympic bid. I am positive the British | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
wzh123
wzh123 Nov 19

/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal">ATLANTA -- Joel De La Cruz felt like he belonged as he made his major league debut for Atlanta. 

Adidas Maple Leafs Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> .That was because he had been in the majors before, though only as an observer.De La Cruz allowed three runs in six innings as the Braves fell to the streaking Cleveland Indians 3-0 on Wednesday night.De La Cruz (0-1) was recalled from Triple-A Gwinnett before the game. He didnt appear in a game in his earlier short stints in Atlanta in April and May.Even though I havent had the experience the previous times Ive been called up, I had the confidence from being called up multiple times so I knew that they believed in me, De La Cruz, from the Dominican Republic, said through a translator. That helped.The Braves signed De La Cruz, 27, as a minor league free agent after he played in the Yankees organization in 2015.Danny Salazar threw seven innings and Lonnie Chisenhall hit his second homer of the series as Cleveland stretched the majors longest winning streak this season to 12 games.Cleveland swept its fourth straight series.Salazar (10-3) allowed five hits with no walks and eight strikeouts. He lowered the ALs second-best ERA to 2.22.Braves interim manager Brian Snitker said Salazar was Just like advertised. He was real tough.Jason Kipnis broke a scoreless tie with a two-run single off De La Cruz in the fifth.Snitker said De La Cruz was even better than he remembered from their time together at Triple-A and likely will stick in the rotation for another start.He was aggressive, used his sinker, Snitker said. I thought he was really good.Indians closer Cody Allen gave up a leadoff single to Nick Markakis in the ninth and walked Erick Aybar with two outs. Allen ended the game on Emilio Bonifacios grounder to second for his 16th save.Atlantas Jace Peterson had two doubles to extend his hitting streak to a career-best 10 games.Braves center fielder Ender Inciarte made a leaping catch of Mike Napolis drive at the wall in the seventh.BLAME THE BATRight-hander Brian Shaw struck out Freddie Freeman to close the eighth with runners on first and second. It was the third strikeout of the game for Freeman, who shattered his bat as he slammed it to the ground in frustration. Freeman also bounced his helmet off ground.Braves batters were 0 for 11 with runners in scoring position, continuing their season-long struggles.SOUVENIRDe La Cruz singled in his first at-bat in the third inning for his first major league hit. The ball was tossed into the Braves dugout on the first-base line to be saved. With De La Cruz standing nearby on first base, a laughing Aybar pretended to throw the ball over the dugout roof into the stands.INTRODUCTIONSThe Indians first glimpse of De La Cruz came a day before the game. Manager Terry Francona said he saw the right-hander after De La Cruz, carrying Braves luggage, checked in at the Indians hotel on Wednesday night.Asked if he knew anything about De La Cruz, Francona said Well, I rode the elevator with him last night. I was going to my room and I saw this kid with a bag. I said, `You must be De La Cruz. He laughed. We havent seen him pitch. But Ive shaken his hand.TRAINERS ROOMIndians: C Roberto Perez (broken right thumb) is moving closer to game action. Francona said Perez might play as a DH in a minor league rehab game as soon as this weekend. Perez required surgery and has been out since May 1.UP NEXTIndians: RHP Carlos Carrasco (3-2, 2.73) will make his 10th start of the season as Cleveland opens a series at Toronto on Thursday night.Braves: RHP Mike Foltynewicz (sore right elbow) will come off the 15-day DL to start in Thursday nights series opener against Miami instead of making a second rehab start with Triple-A Gwinnett. RHP Julio Teherans scheduled start was pushed back one day to Friday to give him extra days rest. Youth Maple Leafs Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> . It just didnt show when he hit the ice. Berra made 42 saves and Kris Russell scored at 1:32 of overtime, lifting the Calgary Flames to a 3-2 victory over the Chicago Blackhawks on Sunday night. Cheap Maple Leafs Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> .C. -- Glenn Howard needed an extra end to move into the Masters Grand Slam of Curling final. http://www.cheapmapleleafsjerseyschina.com//>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> . JOHNS, N.Britains Mo Farah made athletics history on Sunday when he broke David Moorcrofts 34-year-old British 3000 metres record at the Birmingham Diamond League meeting. Farah missed last years meeting in Birmingham, saying he felt too emotionally and physically drained by the doping allegations surrounding his coach, Alberto Salazar.The double Olympic champion won the race with a time of 7min 32.62sec, a tenth of a second faster than Moorcrofts best time, set in 1982. The 33-year-old said: I have been trying for about seven years for that record - it has stood there for a while.It has been hard to beat. I knew I was in good shape.I had to work the last two laps. It was a little bit breezy the last 200m, I had to dig in deep.Farah is hoping to defend his 5,000 and 10,000m titles at this summers Olympic Games in Rio. Mo Farah said his training for the Olympics had been going well Training has been going pretty well, I am in a good place, I have to make sure I dont overcook it, be sensible, believe in myself.What I am trying to do is something that has never been done before. It wont be easy.People say, Oh, Mo won it four years ago. He will get it again.It doesnt work like that. I have to be sensible, be smart, keep enjoying it.Faraah now holds the British record for the 1,500m, 3,000m, two miles, 5,000m, 10,000m and half-marathon, as well as four indoor national records. Discount Maple Leafs Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal">. The athlete also paid tribute to boxing great Muhammad Ali by striking a boxing pose on the start-line before his record-smashing victory. Greg Rutherfords winning streak was ended by Marquise Goodwin It was a tribute definitely to Muhammad Ali, said Farah. My sympathy goes to his family, he was a great man.He was a real influence on me as I wrote in my biography, I looked up to him.Meanwhile, Greg Rutherford had his winning streak broken in the long jump - suffering his first defeat since July 2015 to Marquise Goodwin.  Rutherford finished fifth with a best jump of 8.01m and later complained of a neck injury, which he believes hampered his performance.Rutherford said: I have made it worse on the first landing and I am currently unable to move my neck. The doctor thinks it is a bad whiplash, but it wont affect my Olympic bid. I am positive the British Athletics medical staff will be able to fix it over the next week. Also See: Farah downplays Zika worries Bradshaw gunning for opener Cheap NFL Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap Jerseys From China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys AuthenticWholesale Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> Cheap NFL Jerseys China/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> NFL Cheap Jerseys/>imsun; font-size:medium; line-height:normal"> ' ' '
chenjinyan
chenjinyan Nov 19
ugg boots tory burch outlet online prada jordan shoes michael kors outlet michaelkors outlet online coach outlet online cheap jordans canada goose coach outlet ferragamo outlet ugg slippers cheap ugg boots coach factory outlet online manolo blahnik shoes north face mbt shoes fitflops salvatore ferragamo coach ray ban sunglasses ugg boots flops the north face ugg australia north face jackets christian louboutin ray ban sunglasses air jordan michael kors handbags ray ban uggs outlet nike football boots uggs outlet jordans vibram five fingers louboutin prada handbags ray ban coach outlet online pandora uk ralph lauren jordan retro michael kors uk michael kors outlet jordan shoes michael kors handbags polo ralph air max polo ralph lauren outlet canada goose outlet nike outlet burberry outlet canada flip flops canada goose sale canada goose moncler outlet ugg boots canada goose outlet store canada goose outlet ray ban adidas shoes baseball jerseys cheap mlb jerseys cheap snapbacks ugg australia polo ralph lauren outlet coach factory outlet michael kors ugg outlet nfl jerseys wholesale uggs outlet air jordan moncler jackets uggs outlet oakley sunglasses canada goose outlet ugg outlet moncler pas cher true religion jeans coach outlet online manchester united jersey polo ralph ugg outlet longchamp outlet uggs outlet michael kors outlet north face uk canada goose jacka michael kors handbags supreme cheap ugg boots canada goose jackets michael kors outlet basketball shoes soccer jerseys michael kors outlet ugg boots burberry outlet cheap nhl jerseys

/>imsun; font-size:12px; font-style:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-weight:normal; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2; text-aligntart; text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px">201711.20chenjinyan