FIFA 18 - Presentation | Forum

Topic location: Forum home » General » General Chat
Lawda lasun
Lawda lasun Sep 25

FIFA is the reference of football games on console and mobile. Each year EA SPORTS releases a new FIFA, updated with new graphics, but also in the gameplay.

If FIFA is also appreciated it is thanks  FIFA 18 Ultimate team hack to its innovative gameplay that really allows having a very high skill cap. As explained above, skill is really what differentiates players who will have evolved thanks to the money they have injected into the game, and those who have played for hundreds of hours and who have learned to master game FIFA 18 brings its novelty in particular thanks to the personal dribbles that it will be necessary to learn to master to become the best!

FIFA is also mythical for its graphics always at Triche et Astuces FIFA 18 Hack the forefront of perfection but also for the ultra-realized sound effects, and of course the comments of the most famous presenters of football.

In conclusion, if you have never played a FIFA and want to find yourself a realistic football game, FIFA 18 Coins hack with a competitive dimension and EA Sports, FIFA 18 is for you!

Pierrot75: "First of all, thanks to the team of developers of fapijeux for their cheat FIFAa 18, but especially for having selected me for this test. My return on this one. As always on your generators, very simple to use and especially fast, this is what gives pleasure. As I told you on the first try, I had a small bug I think since the FUT took 10/15 minutes before being credited to my account. But for the second test, it was on my account in just 3 minutes! Which is really excellent. 
So my opinion: Very easy to use, fast, nothing to report others. Well played the dev team fapijeux. "

devilment: "Thanks for the beta access. Nothing to say as always it works great, I can just blame you that the generator is not very well suited on my phone (iPhone) there are the boxes that exceed a bit of the shot we are obliged to slip to go to make the selections. Otherwise it works perfectly, we get the points quickly so it's perfect for me anyway. "

Enzooo1995: "Small display bug on the images (not very serious since it is the beta) but otherwise it worked very well for me, frankly nothing to say. A ++ »

If you also want to test our beta-test generators, feel free to leave a comment indicating that you are available for beta-tests and we will contact you for our next test sessions. Please indicate if you are playing on console, mobile or PC).